Liquid Youth Camp is our week-long retreat for Middle and High School students.
Students will build lasting friendships, but most importantly they will draw closer to God.
Students will experience life-changing messages and dynamic worship experience.
What is included in the price?
Registration price includes: transportation, lodging, meals, and registration. Students will travel to the campground via a Coach Bus (55 passenger) driven by a professional driver.
When and where will students depart/return?
Students will depart on Monday at 9:00 AM from Calvary Fellowship. Students will return on Friday afternoon. There will be no Liquid on Friday night. They can be picked up at 4:00 PM.
What should students bring?
● 1 Duffel bag or carryon luggage plus a backpack
● Bible, notepad, & pen
● Swim Shorts only (no basketball shorts for the lake)
● One Piece Swimsuit for girls
● Swimsuit cover up to wear to lake
● Sunscreen and Sunglasses
● Casual clothing (tank tops can be worn to the lake)
● Closed toe shoes
● Personal hygiene items
● 2 Towels
● Cell Phones (cell phones will remain locked up in cabin during daytime activities)
What should students NOT bring?
● ELECTRONIC DEVICES: laptops, tablets, Video
Game systems, etc.
● A large suitcase
● Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol
● Weapons of any kind
● Water Balloons
● Shaving Cream
● Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
● Spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, or tube tops
● ‘Short’ Shorts or skirts (finger-tip rule applies)
● No tight clothing that revels undergarments
● Bikinis, two piece swimsuits, or speedos
● Clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes, or any other inappropriate items
● Skateboards, roller skates, or rollerblades (this includes wheelies)
● Toys i.e. Fidget Spinners, Butterfly Knives, Rubik’s Cubes, etc.
When are final payments due?
Final payments are due on June 30th, 2023.
When are Waiver and Release Forms due?
Waiver and Release forms must be notarized and are due at the mandatory Parent Orientation. More information forthcoming.
Where will my child be sleeping?
Your student will be rooming with other students their age and gender. Every student will have their own bed. Each room will be supervised by a background checked and Calvary approved adult leader of the same gender.
Who are the leaders that will be in charge of my student?
Most of our leaders on the trip serve at Liquid (our youth ministry) and have a relationship with your students. Every leader on our trip is background checked, so we make sure we create a safe environment for every student.
Where is the campground located?
The campground located at Southeastern University in Lakeland, FL. Follow the link below for their website.
What if my student has medication or special dietary needs?
Medication must be checked-in during drop off on Monday morning. This is for the safety of all campers. Room leaders will dispense prescription medication as needed. Inhalers, epipens, or related meds must be kept with the camper at all times. Students with dietary restrictions will be provided with a different menu to meet their needs. More details will be shared at the Parent Orientation.
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations and requests for refunds for Youth Camp must be submitted in writing via email to event personnel. All cancellations will be assessed a $100 administrative processing fee. No refunds will be provided for withdrawals made within thirty (30) business days prior to the event. Last day to cancel will be Friday, June 9th, 2023.
No-Shows – Registered students who do not attend Youth Camp and have not canceled will not be refunded.