September 11 - September 13
Our Marriage Retreat is back!
It’s happening on September 11-13 at the beautiful Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, FL.
Our special guest speaker is Mark Gungor, the creator of Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage.
This will be a weekend for investing in your marriage, fun, and romance. Don’t miss this great event and register today!
- The Marriage Retreat begins Friday, September 11th at 6:30PM and ends Sunday, September 13th at 11AM.
- Check out time on Sunday is at 11AM.
- Meals are NOT included. The hotel has restaurants on location
- The resort fee is covered in your registration fee.
- Parking onsite is also included unless you use valet. (Valet FEE: $15 per night).
- WIFI is included.
- Use of the shuttle between Ritz Carlton Golf Resort & Ritz Carlton Beach Resort.
- Use of the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort pool, beach and common areas.
- Valet Parking (FEE: $15 per night).
- Any and All Spa treatment. There is a group 10% discount on the Ritz-Carlton Signature Facial or Massage.
- Couples are strongly encouraged to leave children at home in the trusted care of others. However, if there are no other options Calvary Fellowship provides babysitting during the main sessions and the date night. Go here to register each child.
- Swim Suit (thongs are for your feet)
- Modest Beach Wear
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- A Hat (If you want to protect you head from the sun)
- Semi-formal Attire (For your Saturday Date Night)
Due to COVID-19, The Ritz Carlton and Calvary are working together to ensure the event is a fun and safe experience for everyone attending.
The Ritz Carlton is committed to the well-being of all hotel guests and upon arrival you can expect the following:
- Clearly marked queues for appropriate self-distancing in public areas.
- Plexiglass panels at counters.
- Spaced out seating at restaurant and pool areas.
- Single use alternatives for self-service stations around the hotel.
- Golf Course open with limits on golfers per cart.
- Guest elevator occupancy limits.
- Deep cleaning in rooms.
- All hotel staff submit to temperature checks upon arrival, and are equipped with masks.
During the event:
- Seating capacity adjusted to accommodate social distancing between couples.
- Amount of event attendees reduced.
- Hand sanitizing stations provided at the entrance of meeting room.
- Masks made available and required for all event attendees.
- Tables and chairs sanitized after each session.
- Water served in bottles.
Cancellations. All cancellations and requests for refunds for an event must be submitted in writing via email to event personnel. For cancellations received thirty (30) or more business days prior to an event for which a fee has been paid, a full refund less an administrative processing fee of $100 shall be provided to the registrant. No refunds shall be provided for withdrawals made within the thirty (30) business days period (July 31, 2020).
Refund decisions will be based on several factors relating to the transaction and considered on an individual basis by Calvary Fellowship’s Administration.
If Calvary Fellowship should need to cancel an event, participants will be issued a refund less an administrative processing fee of 20%. Calvary Fellowship will issue refunds to all participants registered within two (2) weeks of cancellation date.
Transfer of Delegates. A person may change or replace a registered delegate by submitting the request in writing via email to (event personnel). The request needs to state the name of the delegate being replaced and the name, address, phone number, and email of the new delegate.
No-Shows. Registered delegates who do not attend event and have not cancelled will not be refunded.
- September 11
- September 13
- Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort
2600 Tiburon Dr
Naples, FL 34109 United States + Google Map
- Calvary Fellowship