Surge Youth Camp
August 10 - August 14
Students will experience life-changing messages, a dynamic worship experience, and engage with others in Tribe Wars.
Tribes compete against other Tribes to see who is crowned Champion of Surge 2020.
● Bible, notepad, & pen
● Clothing/fun props based on your team color
● Swim Shorts only (no basketball shorts for the pool)
● One Piece Swimsuit for girls
● Swimsuit cover up to wear to pool
● Sunscreen and Sunglasses
● Casual clothing (tank tops can be worn to the pool)
● Personal hygiene items
● 1 twin-size fitted sheet, 1 twin-size bed sheet, and 1 pillow
● 2 Towels
Game systems, etc.
● A suitcase
● Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol
● Weapons of any kind
● Water Balloons
● Shaving Cream
● Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
● Spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, or tube tops
● ‘Short’ Shorts or skirts (finger-tip rule applies for Tribe Wars and Services)
● Bikinis, two piece swimsuits, or speedos
● Clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes, or any other inappropriate items
● Skateboards, roller skates, or rollerblades (this includes wheelies)
● Toys i.e. Fidget Spinners, Butterfly Knives, Rubik’s Cubes, etc.
8:30am Morning Devotional
9:30am Morning Session
11:00am TRIBE WARS
1:15pm TRIBE WARS
3:00pm Structured Activity
4:00pm FREE TIME
4:30pm In Rooms Get Ready for Dinner
6:15pm Get Ready for Night Service
7:00pm Evening Session
8:30pm Structured Activity
9:30pm FREE TIME
10:00pm In Cabins (Group Time Questions)
11:00pm Lights Out
If Calvary Fellowship should need to cancel an event, participants will be issued a refund less an administrative processing fee of 20%. Calvary Fellowship will issue refunds to all participants registered within two (2) weeks of cancellation date.
Transfer of Delegates. A person may change or replace a registered delegate by submitting the request in writing via email to [email protected] The request needs to state the name of the delegate being replaced and the name, address, phone number, and email of the new delegate.
No-Shows. Registered delegates who do not attend event and have not cancelled will not be refunded.