Check-in at the front desk begins at 4PM. Reservation is under first and last name that was used to register for the retreat. Then the retreat registration will be from 6:30-7:30PM at Vanderbilt Ballroom. After you have checked in feel free to explore the hotel, or grab a bite to eat before the first session begins.
• The Marriage Retreat begins Friday, September 21st at 6:30PM and ends Sunday, September 23rd at 11AM. A full Retreat Schedule can be found HERE.
• Check out time on Sunday is at 11AM.
• Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott will be doing 3 main sessions and Pastor Bob Franquiz will be doing one main session. Select the speaker’s name to see their Bio’s.
• Meals are NOT included. The hotel has restaurants on location
• The resort fee is covered in your registration fee.
• Parking onsite is also included unless you use valet. (Valet FEE: $15 per night)
• Wifi is included
• Use of the shuttle between Ritz Carlton Golf Resort & Ritz Carlton Beach Resort
• Use of the Ritz Carlton Beach Resort pool, beach and common areas.
• Valet Parking (FEE: $15 per night)
• Any and All Spa treatment. There is a group 10% discount on the Ritz-Carlton Signature Facial or Massage.
• Couples are strongly encouraged to leave children at home in the trusted care of others. However, if there are no other options Calvary Fellowship provides babysitting during the main sessions and the date night. Go here to register each child.
• Swim Suit (thongs are for your feet)
• Modest Beach Wear
• Sun Block
• Sun Glasses
• A Hat (If you want to protect you head from the sun)
• Semi-formal Attire (For your Saturday Date Night)
Cancellations. All cancellations and requests for refunds for an event must be
submitted in writing via email to event personnel. For cancellations received thirty (30)
or more business days prior to an event for which a fee has been paid, a full refund less
an administrative processing fee of $50 shall be provided to the registrant. No refunds
shall be provided for withdrawals made within the thirty (30) business days
Refund decisions will be based on several factors relating to the transaction and considered on an individual basis by Calvary Fellowship’s Administration.
If Calvary Fellowship should need to cancel an event, participants will be issued a refund less an administrative processing fee of 20%. Calvary Fellowship will issue refunds to all participants registered within two (2) weeks of cancellation date.
Transfer of Delegates. A person may change or replace a registered delegate by
submitting the request in writing via email to (event personnel). The request needs to
state the name of the delegate being replaced and the name, address, phone number,
and email of the new delegate.
No-Shows. Registered delegates who do not attend event and have not cancelled will
not be refunded.